9 May 2013

Want to have a go at paper cutting?

Well you can, with me!

I'm doing a workshop at the London Transport Museum on 17 May. As part of their Brightest London Friday late.

You will get the chance to make a small botanical paper cut.

The full details are on the London Transport Museum website.  The workshop will run form 7-9pm and is a drop in session on a first come first served basis.

The workshop is free but you have a ticket for the event and I would recommend booking advance as they can get pretty busy.  You can book online here.

And to get you in the mood here are some of the botanical inspired paper cuts I have made.

© Claire Brewster - From a Dark Heart
© Claire Brewster - There is beauty here

© Claire Brewster - All this is Autumn

© Claire Brewster - Rain Rose

© Claire Brewster - False Principles

It would be great to see you if you can make it, so do come along, let me know in the comments below if you are planning to come.

If you can't make it but would like to have a go at home let me know and i can send you one of my templates to have a go with email me or leave a comment below and I will send you something.

If you want to see more of my work that is available to purchase please head over to my website www.clairebrewster.co.uk

With gratitude

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish, but I live in Washington State on the Pacific side of the US.! Have fun, Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete