3 Feb 2013

New Works - travelling to Hong Kong

I have some work going out to Hong Kong for The Affordable Art Fair there.  I am showing with TAG Fine Arts.  I am excited to be showing in Hong Kong for the first time, though sadly won't be going myself.  If you would like tickets or know someone who would please contact info@tagfinearts.com

The fair is 14-17 March, you can find full details here.

For further information about the works please contact TAG Fine Arts.

Here are the works I will be showing.

Done and Dusted © Claire Brewster 2012
























For this piece I use a double page spread from The Times Atlas, the birds are connected to each other to create a sense of a flurry and movement, like when birds are gathering together in a flock.

Here are some details

Done and Dusted © Claire Brewster 2012

Done and Dusted © Claire Brewster 2012










































Hypsofacto © Claire Brewster 2012




























Hypsofacto © Claire Brewster 2012























For this piece I use a full page map of SE Asia and cut very detailed intricate flowers out of it.  I wanted to express the negative space between flowers when they they bunched together, whilst remaining slightly enigmatic, like you can't really tell what it is, until you look closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment