12 Sept 2012

The horse is back...


 The lovely white horse that I blogged about before is back (in a different location), and so am I (not in a different location).  I have been busy with lots of exciting projects and somehow blogging has taken a bit of a back seat for a while, but I have been missing it, so I'm determined to do some more regular posts.

There was some other street art where the horse is now, so I guess he will get painted over eventually but I was so happy to see him back.

And here's a cute cat I saw   to end on.



2 comments:

  1. Missed your posts but you're not alone, everyone is so busy these days. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn, I've missed doing them, hopefully I will be able to keep on track with them now. cx

    ReplyDelete