19 Mar 2011

Parisian Adventure

On Wednesday I went off to Paris to see my work at the Gallery S Bensimon in the Marais district of Paris.

I was very excited, though a little nervous as you never know how some one will hang your work (I've had some bad experiences in the past).

I arrived at the gallery. A very Parisian scene.




























I needn't have worried it all looked amazing, I was so happy.  Francois who runs the gallery is very charming and we had a good chat.  There were even a couple of red dots which is very exciting.

The gallery has an amazing collection of furniture and objects, I will share some photos of them in another post, though I didn't take nearly enough as I was a little overwhelmed by seeing my work in the gallery. I forgot to pay more attention to everything else.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful spot to hang your work. It looks stunning. I would love to wander through that gallery, love what I see so far. What are those blue 'spools' to the left? Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn. It is a great space. The blue spools are in fact vases. The previous exhibition in the gallery was 'Indigo' and they still had some of it in the gallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks amazing. So impressive. And in the Marais too. Oh la la!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire, this is simply amazing. How wonderful. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete